October 14, 2014

Speed up your work by 25 % Guaranteed

3 Ways to improve working on your computer!


While working at a computer station, students/employees have to write things down. Not just once but constantly. I'v found that its quite a drag to have to drop my pen, type and pick it back up when i'm grading work for my networking class I assist at Sacramento City College. So instead i'v had this great idea to invent this tool that could clip on any pen/pencil that would allow you to go from writing to typing and back without dropping you pen. Potentially savings millions of dollars! 


As you can see its easy to write, not encumbered.










 Wow! now your typing away really fast! Guaranteed.














I'm actully very seriouse about this because its a huge problem. Anyone who works with pen/paper and a keyboard will know what i'm talking about!

© Bogdan Taryanik 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your voice to the conversation