October 16, 2013

The Fuel For Life!

The Fuel For Life Podcast By Bogdan Kipko

What fuels your life ? 

Food right? Well yes, we all eat food. Its something everyone can relate with. But if your life "fuel" is low or gone. How do you go along working, going to school. Dealing with family and friends everyday? In our American Dream we often have no idea what it feels like to be hungry for food. But the famine of meaning, is devastating our communities! How do you keep living, loving, giving, helping, serving, when you just don't care anymore?




Content


I really enjoyed  " Seven Ways To See If Your Words Help Or Hurt Other People  Because it helped with a recent issue.I'v been spending time with a dear friend of mine. Who is very smart, but lacks consistency. Of course I made it worse by trying to talk to my friend directly about this problem. Afterward, I realized that instead of trying to fix him, I should just be a real friend to him. Wow ! What a difference it makes when someone really knows that you care about them. How they listen when they know that you care!

Thank you Bogdan Kipko for these Pod Casts please keep it up buddy!

You inspire me!


God Bless you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your voice to the conversation